WHO IS K2 BRAND?
Karen Kreamer, founder of K2 Brand Consulting, is a former Fortune 100 brand executive specializing in brand consulting and strategic planning for new, evolving and established brands. K2 Brand is dedicated solely to the creation of successful brand strategies and the execution of proven brand management principles.
Kreamer established K2 Brand Consulting in 2001 to help companies better understand, manage and leverage brand equity for competitive advantage. Kreamer is recognized for her innovation, creativity and significant brand experience, enabling companies to strengthen their business by building great brands. With a diverse account base of business-to-business and consumer clients, K2 Brand has launched many successful brand ideas and strategies.
HOW IS K2 BRAND DIFFERENT?
- Brand leadership and innovation with significant client-side experience.
- Strategic agility and understanding of corporate goals, objectives and product strategies.
- Insight and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research to shape brand decision-making.
- Brand experience in a wide range of disciplines – advertising, marketing, sponsorships, PR, internal communications and events.
- Proven ability to drive strategic messaging and creative integration across complex brand portfolios.
- Track record of success working in an advisory capability at all levels of top-tier organizations.
- International experience and global point-of-view with clients across the United States and in Europe and Asia.
CORPORATE BRAND LEADERSHIP
Karen Kreamer led the Sprint Corporate Brand Group during its growth period from 1996 through 2001. During her 15-year career post at Sprint, Kreamer was responsible for corporate-level brand strategy, brand identity and brand management.
- Directed the development and company-wide adoption of the Sprint master brand strategy and brand positioning strategy. Established the first system-wide Sprint Brand Identity System to increase the efficiency and consistency of all Sprint-branded communications.
- Led first Sprint retail strategy by leading development of Sprint Communications Store at 5,000 RadioShack locations nationwide.
- Managed brand assets and initiatives for Sprint sports and entertainment sponsorships and Sprint business partners.
- Created first Sprint Brand Forum as biannual event to build understanding and adoption of brand principles among internal marketing teams and external agency partners.
Lead brand strategist for the development of the merger strategy in advance of the Sprint and WorldCom merger, establishing strategic template for Sprint Nextel merger.